In my Fire fox version 18.0.1 one drop down box is not expanding on click
In my registration page (http://www.complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/registration) the drop down box for Primary Area Of Interest is not expanding. This problem is happening in some of my friend's machines. They all have windows XP with Fire fox version 18.0.1 installed in their system.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Winamp Application Detector
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Welcome and thank you for posting on Mozilla Support. We value and appreciate you as a user.
Are you clients using the most up-to-date plugins? As well as that they don't have any add-ons causing this to persist? Have they done and diagnose Firefox problems Basic Troubleshooting ?
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Thanks for your reply. I tried this solution but it didn't work.