file, edit, main bar at top of computer disappears when im on firefox internet. what happened? and how do i fix this? cant change any settings for firefox.
the main toolbar reappears as soon as i click on the desktop but it only says finder. I cannot edit any preferences for firefox and cannot edit or do anything without the toolbar.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave for Director 11.5.8r612
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Please Update to the latest Firefox 18.0.x version.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox Firefox 14.0.1 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates
You can find the latest Firefox release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
- Firefox 18.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Try to repair the disk permissions: