The bookmarks toolbar is no longer showing under the address bar... what's happening?
Not sure what happened but no matter if I click the "Disaply My Bookmarks" button, nothing happens - the toolbar is nowhere to be seen
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Version 188.8.131.5212
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The QuakeLive Plugin is required for QuakeLive
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- doubleTwist Web Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello shtulit, do the instructions at Show or hide the Bookmarks toolbar work?
Weird. Left computer and returned later, problem fixed.
Well, before I tried it and it didn't help, Now it works perfectly - see post above.