Why are search results coming back in Russian and not English?
My search results are coming back in Russian and not English. I have the correct language set up in my preferences and have tried installing the British/UK version of Firefox but this has not helped in any way. Does any have a solution?
Thanks cor-el, problem that has been bugging me for months is now fixed : )Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
How is your location reported?
Thanks cor-el, problem that has been bugging me for months is now fixed : )