I have a website that seems to have just broken with the 18 or 18.0.1 release. The specific code that is breaking is a call to window.opener. The error I see in the console says: TypeError: window.opener.Assignments is undefined
I checked this with IE and FF on our test servers as well as our comparison server (runs last releases version of the code) and they all have the same problem so it's not something that changed in our codebase.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
I think I found the answer to my own question. In case anyone stumbles on this and it's useful.
I think the problem was that the code was calling window.opener.form when it appears in firefox you have to call window.opener.document.form. Since both work in FF and IE and since it seems there are only a few places in the code where we aren't calling window.opener.document I'll just update the code to do that.