My History is not showing up
I have done everything I could think of to fix the problem but nothing is working. Firefox is not remembering the history and the time is wrong if it is. I have tried updating to a new Firefox I have checked the option of remember my history but it's still not working.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Contribute Firefox IBE Plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Check the settings in Options > Privacy > Clear history... > Settings. If that is not the reason, maybe you are using Private Browsing mode? Otherwise, you might have a damaged places.sqlite file.
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.
The time is right on my computer but my history isn't updating. It hasn't updated at all today it's been about four days now. I am not browsing on private either so I don't know what to do.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox Profile Folder.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.