I uninstalled old firefox and installed mozilla fitefox 18.0.1(x86 en-us) and I can't open upubs,,,,is there something else I need to do?
I all of the sudden had a problem openning up upub from a trusted website like usual and it would not let me as it did a few days ago using firefox html document default,,so I uninstall old vertion and installed mozillz firefox 18.0.1. This didn't help. Can you brainstorm why I cannot open epub anymore on my desktop windows xp?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Heppkat Communicator
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Do you have an EPUB Reader add-on installed?