images automatically open to enlarged size when reading news stories mediacomtoday.com
this started about a month ago i called mediacom and they believe it is a glitch in firefox this does not happen if i use internet explorer the pics associated with news stories open for a brief few seconds at the right size then change to enlarged size and block most of the text
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello geo1000, try to press ctrl+0 ('zero') while you're on the page in order to reset the zoom level or in case this doesn't work also go through the other common troubleshooting steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
tried the ctrl 0 and did not help tried the other option before i contacted firefox and it did not help I would like to possibly try a reset but not sure how to do it or if it would hlp
you can do a reset when you go to firefox > help > troubleshooting information (it will keep your bookmarks & passwords) - there's certainly a good change that it will solve the issue...