Scrapbook holds important URLs, but it has disappeared completely.
Yesterday, I accidentally saved a web page with TONS of links and today, Scrapbook is gone.
I am working on projects for others and really need to get my Scrapbook links back. It may have conflicted with Adobe Flash?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 22.214.171.12409
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Restarted it. No help. iMac 10.8.2, Firefox 19.0.
It's under Tools. However, it's not in the handy menu at the very top anymore, and I don't know how to save a page to it. Maybe open a new folder and copy the URL into it. Or maybe it is full? I checked "Save in Browser context menu."
If you know how to put it back in the main categories, i would love to know how.
Also, does a full Scrapbook slow Firefox down?
But it's not as urgent anymore--phew!
Modified by polarbear