Can I merge or combine tags and associated bookmarks?
Let's say I have a tag named 'ecommerce' with associated bookmarks and another tag named 'stores' with bookmarks. Is there a way to delete the 'ecommerce' tag and move all associated bookmarks tagged 'ecommerce' to the 'stores' tag?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 203
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.1
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
yes, you can do that - open the bookmarks library, go to the "ecommerce" tag & select all containing bookmarks - just drag& drop them onto the "stores" tag, then it will be added to them. afterwards right-click (or on a mac cmd+click) the ecommerce-tag and delete it.