On my new computer my Bookmarks list no longer highlights the page I am viewing online, soI can no longer see exactly which site I am viewing.
On my new computer the Bookmarks list no longer 'highlights' the website that I have clicked on and am viewing online. Therefore, I can no longer see exactly which site (location/name) I am viewing because I have quite a number of bookmarks. It wastes time to go to several bookmarked sites in search of the site I am currently visiting.
Bottom line: I want the Bookmarks list to highlight the site I am currently visiting as it did on my previous computers (all Dell). Is there a setting to make this happen? Please help! Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
It actually does highlight but in colour which is barely distinguishable so it appears that no highlighting is on.