Jumplist missing again in Firefox 18.0.1
When I right-click the Firefox icon on my taskbar while the program is running, nothing happens. No jumplist, no "pin to taskbar" option, etc. Nothing.
I can manually pin the program by dragging Firefox.exe to the taskbar, and the jumplist works for that icon, but when I open Firefox, it makes a new icon on the taskbar rather than using the one that's already there (as if I'd pinned a shortcut rather than the actual program file).
This is getting rather infuriating, because jumplists have been alternately broken and fixed ever since Firefox 10.
It wouldn't be such a problem if updating Firefox would keep the same icon on my taskbar instead of making it start acting as if I'd pinned a shortcut, forcing me to re-pin it and experience the behavior above.
Modified by Rycr
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0