Cannot send emails from my yahoo account.,but can from internet explorer.Why?
Hi, I can receive emails on my yahoo account;read them and so on,but cannot reply to them.A message comes which states that they are trying to re-load the original mail ,but fail to.I went into the yahoo help page and was told if it worked on a different browser the fault lay with firefox (my default browser).It worked on Internet explorer ,which I hardly ever use.The problem first occurred yesterday ,no idea why.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, in this thread a user has found out that the problem might be related to the ghostery addon - do you have it installed too?