So I tried to log in to a specific site today (www.swtor.com) and to my surprise there were 3 names saved there that I've never seen before. I am the only one who uses this compter and I've never ever used such names to login anywhere. I got a little worried and this was the first place (after trying to goolge some info) I came to ask where the hell they came from. I'm hoping it's some kind of a bug but any ideas will be appreciated...
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!