Why when I have 3 tabs open and when I close one tab, all tabs shut down and crashes? The it asks me to restore or not? How do I fix this issue?
I open the firefox and open 3 tabs, when i close 1 tab, all will close down and crashes then it tells me to restart or close. It was never like this!!! How do I fix this problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Copyright 2012 Manheim
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox location bar (that's where you enter your website names) and press Enter. You should now see a list of submitted crash reports.
- Copy the most recent 5 report IDs that you see in the crash report window and paste them into your forum response.
Thanks in advance for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports that have this format:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
I have this issue as well, here's my crash reports
bp-80184f78-7e2e-406e-8586-d138b2130125 25/01/2013 17:55 f0b04760-dc38-415c-b705-fa134db4e6db 25/01/2013 17:46 cd59db4a-d990-4ad7-97d2-c379d7b7fab6 25/01/2013 09:09 bp-61c742db-8229-4039-b690-8d7a72130125 25/01/2013 06:43 bp-02d2efa3-8367-4035-909a-ae2532130125
Can you help?
Edit: fixed the crash reports as they were mashed together with date and times.
Modified by James
Try to disable Norton addons in Firefox. They will be releasing an update at the end of the month to fix these crashes.
Thanks for that, I'll give it a go!