This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do you remove the extra space from the top margin when printing from a website? Already reset Firefox and checked my settings. Using Firefox 18 & Windows 8
I have a 2" space at the top of pages that I print from websites. How do I remove the extra space? My margin settings are at .5"
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Website Logon Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0