Save as Function not Working Properly
I used to be able to right click on pictures, click save as and when the pop up opened up I could rename the file, change the type, that the location, etc... As of when I went to bed it worked this way. When I got up the next morning, it doesn't work properly. Now if I right click an image and save as, I get the pop up window but there is no way to rename folder, change the save destination, etc...all I can do is click save then chase down the file to rename and move.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Uplay PC Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Unity Player 3.5.6f4
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- EA SPORTS Game Face Plugin 126.96.36.199
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!