How do I attach a file to a mail I am sending?
The attachment is a scanned 9.5MB pdf file. The network repeatedly respond with an error message, unable to attach file. The file contains an application form for postgraduate studies and my certificates and transcripts - all scanned.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- ChemDraw Pro Plugin 8.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Please update to Firefox 18. Update Firefox to the latest version
Have you checked the max attachment size?