My email progam in both gmail and yahoo change some of the font sizes and color when I send it. Also spell ck stopped working.
The font size changes usually smaller to part of an email I send. Also the color changes to black when I hit the send button. It only changes part of the text.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
It did not work. It still changes the font size and color when I send the email. I will say that the spell check is working now but only somewhat. It puts the red squiggly line under part of a word that is spelled right too.
You could be seeing this bug (fixed in Firefox 19)
- bug 790475 - Spell checking broken
(please do not comment in bug reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html)
- [/questions/942328] tags being inserted in corrected text in rich text environment