Adobe Flash plugin keeps crashing but none of your suggestions have worked
Hello~ I understand the Adobe Flash plugin have been trouble of late but none of your suggestions worked for me. I've had this problem for a couple days now. I have updated Adobe and still it keeps crashing. I tried to uninstall it, download 10.3 but then Adobe said I had to upgrade to play Facebook games. So I returned to the newest version and now it'll crash anytime/anywhere. It won't load any facebook games and the plugins will say they crash right as I am in the middle of typing something on google.
I know very little about this sort of thing but I can't go anywhere with out it crashing every single time. Once in a while is find, I understand that. But when it is crashing on a simple site like Google, it begins to get a little irritating. So, is there anything I can do.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Unfortunately Flash is largely our of our control. Try disabling Flash's protected mode, http://forums.adobe.com/message/4468493