I want to DELETE an ADD_ON that was automatically installed with FirefoxI I did not install it myself !!!!!!
Babylon was installed on my computer by devious methods and I want to delete it completely. Firefox has installed it as a product that I wanted ( installed by myself ) But I can find no instructions about deleting it
hello nedwilkie, please see How to remove the Babylon toolbar, home page and search engine for instructions.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello nedwilkie, please see How to remove the Babylon toolbar, home page and search engine for instructions.
I think I have managed it by removing ,completely my browser ( Int. Expl. ) ,and re installing it from scratch
Please note that Firefox doesn't install Babylon, it's a malware like program that we are actively working on banning.
Thanks for your response. I am not quite sure wether or not it is still hiding but, I am hopeful that by starting out over again with the basic browser , I may be in the clear
je veux me débarrasser de babylon c 'est insupportable ! comment faire