How to know the memory consumption of each addon?
I wonder how much memory each addon is consuming. I can not understand the existing information in "about: memory". Is there any better way to get this information?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- Google Update
- Internet Banking Helper
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- RockMelt Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
are you having problem with high memory consumption??
if so follow the following steps:
Type about:config in the Firefox address bar
Search for browser.sessionhistory.max_entries
Double click on the value 50, change it to something lower, 5 should be good.