When i try to log into www.walmart.com, it takes me to www.walmart.com.br
I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and have been shopping on line for many years with no problems. Now, when I type www.walmart.com, it goes to www.walmart.com.br This also happens if i use explorer or safari. I don't want the Brazilian website because: 1. It's in Portuguese and 2. The prices are higher.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5209
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, the page is determined on the server side - presumably they will offer you the language version based on your ip address, there's nothing the browser can do to avoid this.
as a workaround you could create a bookmark for http://www.walmart.com/?country=US