Several days ago I began having a problem with YAHOO Calendar (I can no longer drag and drop appointment dates).
The calendar works fine in IE (but I don't like IE).
Thanks for your help!
Modified by rbir
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Logitech Device Detection
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I have done the usual: