When I try to change default on tools I cant find programs option
I want to change default server back to Internet explorer. Using instructions I got on Firefox help, I went to tools but since there was no option called internet options I clicked on options. There was no programs link to click on and I could not find how to change default setting.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- Coupon Alert Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- SOE Web Installer
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 3,00,0,1967
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
To make Internet Explorer the default, you need to do that from within Internet Explorer. You can not make IE the default from within Firefox.
The instructions you have about going to the programs tab relate to opening Internet Options inside of IE.
see also : http://www.winxptutor.com/iedefault.htm