what does it mean when a website dissapears and there is a downwards arrow on the open tab ???
When I am on some websites the little circle in the Tab goes left as normal until it finds the site then right until it locks on, but only stays there a few seconds on the page goes blank. Then there is a down facing arrow where the circle was in the Tab. I cant find out what this means ????? Thanks. G West
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- HP Pit Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- Intel WebAPI Updater - Installs and updates Intel WebAPIs
- Inte IPT Web API
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please create a screenshot of the problem you're seeing by following the guide mentioned at How do I create a screenshot of my problem?.
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Hope you can solve this problem now ????
This is probably because you have the orbit downloader, Try to either uninstall it, or Reset Firefox.
Ok, well this seems to work, BUT why do you supply a add on that does not match your Browser??????????????? Strange...
Mozilla doesn't supply add-ons, they are made by third-parties and we can not guarantee they will work with Firefox.
Ok point taken, thanks, I still love Firefox.