Why do tabs reappear !
Sorry. I hate tabs. Windows navigates everything from the bottom of the screen. Tabs are at the top. Quite frankly, I dont understand the whole love affair with these.
That said, I turned off tabs (Tools-Options-uncheck "open new window in a tab instead")
Go to help, and Presto ! Tabs are Baaaack.
With tabs disabled, Help should open a new window.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Google Update
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Tabs help you manage windows more easily than having to deal with Windows taskbar. Are you meaning you don't want the tab bar?