Plugin check page says I need to update Google Earth, but the link doesn't work.
This question came up before. Pineman gave a useful link. I went there. I was told that I have the plug-in version 22.214.171.12401 installed. Isn't that the latest? If so, why doesn't Firefox know that?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You might want to re-open the old thread and ask your question there as the people who were participating in the discussion won't be able to see your question.
I believe this is the one: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/925671?