Microsoft OWA and Wordpress.com have stopped working properly
Recently I find these two sites have stopped working properly on Mozilla, but work perfectly on microsoft internet explorer. I cannot navigate on OWA, and Wordpress.com dashboard does not show stats.
First update to Firefox 18. Update Firefox to the latest versionRead this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1684
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- Office Live Update v1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
First update to Firefox 18. Update Firefox to the latest version
Yes, thanks, these solutions have fixed the problem!