When I tried to open a page through GOOGLE, Mozilla redirected me to "http://www.ihavenet.com/?search=soccer&n=1358331256" this page.
When I tried to open a page through GOOGLE, Mozilla redirected me to "http://www.ihavenet.com/?search=soccer&n=1358331256" this page. After trying in three successive times it redirected me to my desired page. But before that on a single click it can't possible for me to go to my desired page. My Mozilla Version : Mozilla 19 Beta 1.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!