No sound from websites.Sound Ok on computer hard Drive!!
All music and vocal programs from websites i.e: BBC. ITV etc cannot be heard! Music that is loaded on to the Hard Drive does not have a problem. This is a problem with the internet some how and I'm lost for answers as to how rectify it. Any suggestions would be apreciated.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.2065
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 4,52,0,3048
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Have you checked with What to do if Firefox won't play any sounds ?
Try to clear the Flash local storage and settings.
- Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage: Local Storage Settings
- Remove a specific domain: Local Storage Settings by site
- Remove all domains: Delete All and Delete Data
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
Global Storage Settings Panel:
Cleared flash local storage and settings. No Joy! Now get error message on BBC website when trying to get sound ' That i do not have the correct version of Flash Player and to D/L the latest version. I've done that but still shows same error message
You may want to go to the control panel then to add/ remove programs and uninstall all of Adobe Flash then restart your computer and install back Adobe Flash.
As you suggested uninstalled Flash Player and installed back. No error message about correct version, but still no sound.