How can I donwload photographs from my SONY Cyber-shot to my MacBook Pro? I have the connection cord
I have filled the Memory Stick PRO on my SONY Cyber-Shot. The Memory Stick doesn't fit my MacBook Pro so I bought the cable to connect the camera and my machine. However, I can't find how to make the download work. [I am a novice at this.]
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I got the MacBook Pro a few months ago, and the software is up to date.
This is a Mozilla support site, we can't help you with your camera. Try contacting Sony