Finding out estimated date of release for bug-fix
Hi, I've had a specific problem with printing webpages, which i'm hopeful the bugfix to bug 717178 will resolve. My users are really pushing for a solution, so how do I find out when the fixes associated with this bug will be pushed into the release channel, so I can test and advise whether there is a solution?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_32 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello kat, bug 717178 shows mozilla21 (=firefox 21) as target milestone. firefox 21 beta will be released at the beginning of april & the final release version will ship on may 14.
Modified by philipp
Perfect, thank you very much :)