This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Is there a way to run firefox at a higher frame rate for those with monitors capable of 120hz?
I noticed that IE is smooth as silk when browsing websites compared to firefox. Is there an add-on or a setting I can change so that I can take advantage of my monitor which runs at 120hz?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Logitech Device Detection
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0