How can I revert to having the "Search from Australia" option? Setting Google.com.au as my home page doesn't do it any more.
I am sick of having to go through this every time FF upgrades. If Mozilla doesn't care about anyone outside of the US, just say so and I'll use another browser.
Modified by tudogz01
hello tudogz01, you could install a search plugin especially for google australia which will show up in your search bar afterwards: http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html?name=google+australia&category=12Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello tudogz01, you could install a search plugin especially for google australia which will show up in your search bar afterwards: http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html?name=google+australia&category=12
Thank you for that. Tudogz.