How do I use the no squint feature?
I forget how to use the no squint feature. Can someone help?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Firefox 18.0 was released this past Tuesday, you need to update.
See if this FAQ for NoSquint answers your questions.
Thank you so much!
The font on my Windows Live seems to have gotten bigger suddenly. Is there a way to get it back to it's original size?
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
Is Firefox still using the same (default) font on those pages?