Where do I find the themes that I downloaded. They are not listed in the Add-ons page anymore.
They are not listed in the Appearance Tab anymore like they were before. How do I change my themes now.
I installed it over the old. I fixed it by uninstalling everything and then installed it again.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Thank you for posting on Mozilla Support. We value and appreciate you as a user.
As far as I am concerned, I am sorry to say but you have lost your themes but my question to you is, did you uninstall Firefox then installed the new version or did you install the new version on top of the older version ?
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch Donate more than $30 and get a T-Shirt! https://donate.mozilla.org/page/contribute/joinmozilla
Modified by Andrew
It is possible that there is a problem with the file(s) that store the extensions registry.
Delete the files extensions.* (e.g. extensions.sqlite, extensions.ini, extensions.cache) and compatibility.ini in the Firefox profile folder to reset the extensions registry.
New files will be created when required.
See "Corrupt extension files":
If you see disabled, not compatible, extensions in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" then click the Tools button at the left side of the Search Bar (or click the "Find Updates" button in older Firefox versions) to check if there is a compatibility update available.
If this hasn't helped then also try to delete the addons.sqlite file.
I installed it over the old. I fixed it by uninstalling everything and then installed it again.
I fixed it by uninstalling everything and then installed it again.