1and1 Webmail signing out only on this computer, won't sync, blocking non-existant pop-ups & windows
My webmail is auto signing me out several times a day, but only on this computer. It's set for 'private', I've uninstalled and reinstalled that program, cleared cache and re-started, same thing with Firefox. Firefox is also frequently blocking pages from opening that apparently don't exist, and blocking non-existent pop-up windows as well. Today I got an error message that my sync password was rejected, which is odd since it's set to manually sync and nothing's been changed. All the resets happened days ago. It also wouldn't let me use my password, but let me change it. Since this is the only computer I'm having the problems on I'm assuming that it's either the version of Firefox that I'm using or something in my computer that suddenly isn't playing nice with Firefox, but I don't know where to start, other than once again un and re-installing it (which did nothing). Thanks for any help!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Google Update
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Win 7 latest SP Firefox 17.0.1