Using an anchor tag with TARGET, how do I open a new window, not a new tab?
Is there a non-JS way of opening a new, named window using just the anchor tag?
On the flip side of that, can you programmatically close a tab that was opened with the expectation of there being a name property?
Modified by rbiggs
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20612
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Unity Player 3.5.1f2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0