Why isn't norton toolbar available when add-on list says it's instlled and good version?
<View/Toolbars> does not show "Norton toolbar.", yet Add-ons manager shows Norton toolbar 2012.5.10.1 installed (not disabled) in my Firefox ver. 18 on this date. What is happening? Have tried restarting Firefox, disabling Norton toolbar, then closing firefox, then restart, then enabled - still no toolbar. Also quit windows and started from scratch - still no toolbar. HELP PLZ!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.527
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2066
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.119
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Forget this question - Norton toolbar miraculously appeared Saturday night. Now I have the latest Java update installed, but the plug-in checker doesn't see it.