When I lose my internet connection I get a oriential lang. log-in screen called echoshadow. Checked aand have no virus. what is this?
We have Hughes Net for our internet connection. On occasion it stops for a bit--sometimes it's because of our dnload use sometimes because its the time of day. When we lose the connection, my screen changes to this chinese/japanense language log-in page. the address in top window then reads www.echoshadow. Not sure what this is. I have no new programs that I can see that have been added. Do I check for these somewhere other than "all programs"? Also I did McAfee total scan of computer with a ZERO result regarding any problems.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Loki Plugin v.3.1.0.05
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0