I had system open including Thunderbird mail, left to store, came back and opened Thunderbird. When I double clicked icon - it asked me to setup accts?!
I am using desktop HP running windows 7. I had been using computer all day (including email client Thunderbird). I left around 8:45 pm cst to store (computer was left up and running). When I came back about 9:15 pm cst I "woke-up" my computer and tried to open Thunderbird to send an email. Thunderbird asked my to setup my account. What happened to my email / accounts ????
I did not run any updates today.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Coupon Print Activator
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 3,00,0,1967
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Netscape Plugin iPIX Viewer
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I couldn't find any help in any troubleshooting form on this issue