Firefox tells me to update my flash player, I do, site won't work, downgrade it, still won't work, site is custom.case-mate.com, get inspired section.
Custom.case-mate.com -get inspired section is not the only site that will not open. I can't open it in Firefox but I can in Chrome. What should I do so it will open? Any ideas?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Version 18.104.22.16812
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.3
- npmnqmp 071706000001
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Thanks! Once I disabled Adblock Plus it works! If I downloaded just Adblock do you know if it would continue to work?
I was having a similar issue, but when I had the browser not storing cookies. Some sites look funny, but when I turn the cookies on to be stored, the sites look fine?