In bseplus.bseindia.com site Charts@BSE is not working ( chart does not appear ) with FireFox ...where as with IE there is no problem . This problem is recent.
I am using FireFox ver 3.6.28 since long. The problem which has appeared recently (about a month or so) is that .... in bseplus.bseindia.com site ... in Charts@BSE window the chart does not display ... Only a blank blue page is displayed in the chart area. Previously the chart was being displayed fine. This problem has started after some recent modification carried out at bseplus.bseindia.com site .
However, with Internet Explorer (IE) there is no problem and the chart is getting displayed fine. This problem is not there with IE.
Hope the problem caused ( created by Microsoft ? ) will be fixed by FireFox at the earliest.
NB : This problem was experienced earlier instances also after modifications in both bseindia and nseindia sites and was fixed within some days by FireFox.
Thanks Laxman Mishra Bhubaneswar, India, 10th Jan 2013
Additional System Details
- Version 188.8.131.5212
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Intel Indeo® video 5.1 PD Plug-In
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
Does it work with a newer versions of Firefox? You are using an old, unsupported version.
You can find the latest Firefox release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
- Firefox 17.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
You can install a portable Firefox or ESR version to access websites that do not work with the current Firefox release.
Modified by cor-el