Frequently visited site keeps coming up with badware message yet badware site says that site is clear
This website iseekgolf.com did have an issue with badware which has been cleared. Firefox still reports this site as a badware site and wont directly open same. When I have checked on stopbadaware https://www.stopbadware.org/clearinghouse/search?url=iseekgolf.com it shows as the site is clear yet one still gets directed here http://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?hl=en-US&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.iseekgolf.com%2F . If i use a competitors search i can access the site without message, same from my android phone.
How can I clear this from my personal computer has it has gone past being annoying.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Update to Firefox 18 today (Update Firefox to the latest version) and you should be able to access the site. This is a bug in Firefox 17 which we fixed in 18 :)
Thanks........ Problem has now gone.... happy FireFox user again