Can i get my tabs to open to my homepage url as with internet explorer?
I have my home page set as Yahoo and would like my tabs to automatically open to yahoo. I read the community replies but found them confusing. Also, some of the solutions did not look to be too advisable. Can this be done? Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- ETK FaceBook Plugin
- ETK eOffers Plugin
- ETK Beemp3 Plugin
- eToolKit Toolbar
- ETK Radio Player Plugin
- ETK Settings Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Hello NickiK, you must set the browser.newtab.url to your home page, see for more information : How do I turn the new tab page off?
So when you open a new tab you want it to open to Yahoo? Do the following:
- Type about:config into the address bar, press Enter
- Accept the Warning
- Search for browser.newtab.url, right click it, select modify, and type in the Address you want to open.