Disney Jr coloring pages will not load using Firefox on my iMac, using Safari the pages will load.
I have a Apple iMac desktop computer that is about a year old, when using Firefox to access the Disney Jr. website the only problem I have is the pages that need to be printed to color will not load, the rest of the site works as it should. When I use Safari to access the same website there are no problems, I prefer to use Firefox as my browser of choice.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Hello Cor-el thank you for your quick response I will try this out and will send a post of the outcome. bobsaccount
If this didn't help then please attach a screenshot.
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.