Why am i able to play all videos using google chromo but not with mozilla firefox?(e.g this website videos,www.stomp.com.sg mozilla can't load)
I am able to play all videos from google,but i'm currently using mozilla firefox as my main browser and i can't load some of the video like it will be just a black blank screen. *http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1506116/shocking_video_shows_biker_ramming_pedestrian.html*
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Hey thanks alot dude!It helps and now it's working fine!Because i always thought all this i have automatically update function but i don't know why this time it didn't automatically update..now i have set it to auto update again and hope it works now.
@ co-el Thanks for your help though,but it's solved by iamjayakumars.Thanks guys..
I tried updating my plugins and flash player but still not unable to see any you tube video Buffering at link to site . Is there any Mozilla compatiibity isuues with blogspot blog ? even video from you be video Do i need to re install my mozilla ?
Modified by Leo007
Ok its Fixed now ! by Reinstating Mozilla and flashplayer :>