How do i get firefox to not open an tabs or new windows when clicking a link
Iv tried safe mode, disabling add ons and everything. Theres no option in the menu to not open tabs when i click a link its verry annoying . If i click a google link it opens a new tab. I dont want that to get it clear with you guys is there a option in the about:config to disable that?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I figured it out anyone with this problem look at the picture.
Go to about:config and follow the instructions in the picture
Note that 0 isn't a valid value of the browser.link.open_newwindow pref.