How do I turn on and off cookies
I have been trying to find the way to do my question for about 1 month and now I can't use firefox/mozilla at all.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
You can look at one of the extensions that deal with cookie permissions.
- Cookies Manager+: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/
- Cookie Controller: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/cookie-controller/
Try this: Options Privacy Use custom settings for history a menu will appear that will allow you to accept cookies
Another approach is to set Firefox to block cookies by default and then make exceptions with an extension called Cookie Monster.